In 2018, construction works on the plants in Donji Miholjac, Viljevo and Slatina continues:
The following works are being carried out at the construction site in Donji Miholjac:
– relocation of water gauge panel and pipelines,
– the Osijek Koteks company is doing excavation works (oil separator),
– work on the handling area continues,
– concrete curbs are placed between the weighing scales and a large storage tank,
– a geodetic study of the installation stakeout is submitted, and after the works are completed, a geodetic study of the current situation will be submitted,
– works on the lightning protection system.
The following works are being carried out at the site in Viljevo:
– relocation of the water gauge panel,
– a new route of power cables is defined,
– electrical installation works are performed.
Construction site in Medinci:
– drainage system around all 3 digesters is set,
– digester 2 filling works are completed,
– the examination of rock embankment bearing capacity,
– drainage system is in operation and excavation works are carried out on the sloping wall of the largest tank.
The trial runs of the biogas plants are planned in:
– April 2018 at the biogas plant in Viljevo,
– May at biogas plant in Donji Miholjac,
– July at the biogas plant in Medinci.
Construction site in the town of Donji Miholjac
Construction site in Medinci, near the town of Slatina